The SMIR SAM Group offers its clients a property management service, drawing on its legal, technical and accounting skills and competencies.
- Establishing and drafting tenancy agreements and any potential amendments
- Rent management (invoicing rent and co-ownership charges, paying in rents, applying rent hikes in accordance with applicable indices, paying co-ownership charges)
- Drawing up management reports for owners/landlords
- Monitoring rent payment deadlines
- Where applicable, issuing reminders for rent payment, formal notice and payment orders (preparing casework for legal advisers)
- Handling tax formalities for payment of tax
- Managing damages covered by insurance policies
- Liaising with the co-owners' association and attending co-owner meetings
- Managing relations with bodies responsible for electricity, gas and phone contracts, etc.
Co-ownership management (association)
- Call centre
- Planning and holding meetings for co-owners
- Regular visits and inspections of buildings to assess the maintenance of premises and the cleanliness and proper functioning of installations
- Immediate handling of any potential break-downs, malfunctions and anomalies
- Requesting quotes, checking work is being carried out to a high standard and is in line with the amount invoiced
- Managing cleaning, repair and renovation work for the communal spaces and (upon request) private areas
- Submitting final accounts in accordance with set deadlines
- Writing up management estimates for upcoming years in accordance with set deadlines
- Managing damages, declaring damages to insurance companies, providing assistance to specialists, including during on-site checks, requesting and supervising repair and/or refurbishment works
- Day-to-day admin (paying suppliers, keeping general accounts for the co-ownership, drawing up management quotes/reports, requesting and cashing deposits)
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and paying invoices
- Assessing feasibility in order to optimise costs (water, electricity, gas, telephone, cleaning, consumables, staff, installation maintenance, etc.)
- Carrying out all formalities required by the various administrative bodies and competent authorities.
- Management fees as defined by the Chambre Immobilière Monégasque are set at 8% of the rent paid, with VAT payable in addition.